The Psychedelic Paintings of Yu Maeda

Hình ảnh
The psychedelic work of Yu Maeda mix creatures, shifting views, and touches of the artist’s expertise in graphic design. Born in Kumamoto, Japan, and at the moment based mostly in Southern California, the artist combines influences from the entire fields he’s touched, together with animation. A few of his extra symmetrical works resemble Tibetan Buddhist mandalas, whereas others tackle a extra portrait-style have a look at his monsters. Extra Supply hyperlink from WordPress https://ift.tt/2OkGLyn via IFTTT

How Working at Who What Wear Has Shaped My Style


While I wish I could easily give you my take on trends in a few words these days, I guess the beauty of my new outlook on them is that it’s more complex than black and white. At times, I discern that while something feels really cool at the moment, it also shows signs of being on its way out and choose to skip.

Other times I know a trend is budding and still quite small, but my intuition tells me it has staying power and it also fits in with my personal style so I invest heavily in it. While for every few decisions I get right, there’s always one I might get wrong, I’m empowered by my ability to decide for myself what I want to wear, as opposed to simply getting caught up in what everyone else is doing—as I may have in the past.

It goes without saying that this comes from not just my work itself, but what I see those around me do as well. For example, I love talking to our editor in chief, Kat Collings, about a potential purchase. Our debate-like banter often has us at odds over whether something is played out or just popular enough, but regardless of whether we’re in agreement, over the years, her analytic approach has definitely rubbed off on me and my own ways of decision-making.

قالب وردپرس

The post How Working at Who What Wear Has Shaped My Style appeared first on MusicCosmoS.



from WordPress https://ift.tt/2nLvXhX
via IFTTT

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Help Test Bitcoin.org’s New Design Before Launch

The Psychedelic Paintings of Yu Maeda

Ghost Hunting Theories: Devil’s Hole Caves