Everything I Stopped Wearing Since Becoming a Fashion Editor
- Nhận đường liên kết
- X
- Ứng dụng khác
In many ways, my style has stayed the same since I became a fashion editor at Who What Wear, but it occurred to me recently that it has evolved in certain areas and there are a few notable changes. While my style has always been rooted in classic items and investment pieces—and that hasn’t changed—I discovered that I now have a low tolerance for uncomfortable shoes and clothes that haven’t been tailored. These are unquestionable changes that have improved my everyday looks.
There are a few other more dramatic areas of change, though. This comes down to the colors I’m wearing and the silhouettes I’m experimenting with. Ahead, I’m breaking down the 6 major ways my style has changed since becoming a fashion editor and shopping out the pieces to tap into it yourself.
The post Everything I Stopped Wearing Since Becoming a Fashion Editor appeared first on MusicCosmoS.
from WordPress https://ift.tt/2OST05R
via IFTTT
- Nhận đường liên kết
- X
- Ứng dụng khác
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét