The Psychedelic Paintings of Yu Maeda

Hình ảnh
The psychedelic work of Yu Maeda mix creatures, shifting views, and touches of the artist’s expertise in graphic design. Born in Kumamoto, Japan, and at the moment based mostly in Southern California, the artist combines influences from the entire fields he’s touched, together with animation. A few of his extra symmetrical works resemble Tibetan Buddhist mandalas, whereas others tackle a extra portrait-style have a look at his monsters. Extra Supply hyperlink from WordPress https://ift.tt/2OkGLyn via IFTTT

17 “Back-to-School” Purchases NYC Girls Have in Their Shopping Carts


You know how people grunt and grumble as soon as they see the first signs of back-to-school ads? I’m not one of those people. Sure, it might be because I don’t actually go to school anymore, but I think it has more to do with being raised in a house where both my parents were teachers. September always felt like January (which might explain why I’m not big on NYE parties) and back-to-school shopping is forever a favorite. Today it’s arguably even more exciting than it was when my priority was finding the perfect Trapper Keeper.

As proof, I asked a few fellow New Yorkers to share what’s in their own back-to-school carts. As professionals who don’t exactly get an official summer break, theirs are filled with pieces that get us all back to reality, back on our A-game, and inspired to shift seasons. Plus, the 17 hand-selected pieces ahead hit on tons of autumn ’18 trends that we’re expecting will be all over the streets of New York in no time.

قالب وردپرس

The post 17 “Back-to-School” Purchases NYC Girls Have in Their Shopping Carts appeared first on MusicCosmoS.



from WordPress https://ift.tt/2w2mk2U
via IFTTT

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Help Test Bitcoin.org’s New Design Before Launch

The Psychedelic Paintings of Yu Maeda

Ghost Hunting Theories: Devil’s Hole Caves